E! News, the news outlet of the Keeping up with the Kardashians network, has exclusively revealed that Vogue editor Anna Wintour approved of the name North West before Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's firstborn, who recently had an audience with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, was born. (Perhaps Wintour put the kibosh on Kaidence when the couple dined Chez Anna on the eve of the Met Gala?) "That's not why they named her North, but it's nice to have Anna's blessing!" a source tells E!. Just like she "approved" Kardashian's glove-sleeve Givenchy couch dress, wink, wink.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage
- Amy Adams Covered Herself in Black Lace
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to a Gay Bar
- Best Bet: Joe Fresh Pleated Tuxedo Shirt
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday