Summer means getting sand in all sorts of places—including the bottom of your beach tote. Quirky’s water-repellent canvas bags (from $80 at Story, 144 Tenth Ave., at 19th St.; 212-242-4853) are designed to keep those lingering particles at bay. Just unsnap the reversible bottom flap to reveal a panel of strainer-like nylon mesh, give it a rustle, and any remnants of Rockaway or Robert Moses tumble out seamlessly, leaving the bag—and your wallet, gadgets, and other day-tripping necessities—mercifully sand-free.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like