As Joan Harris, Christina Hendricks wears a slew of body-hugging dresses, ruffled blouses paired with pencil skirts, and an admirable number of pins. Off-screen, the actress often opts for the same figure-flattering silhouettes as her Mad Men character — tailored pieces nipped at the waist — but she's not afraid to show some more skin in these modern times. With her dramatic curves, Hendricks strays from what has become the pin-thin Hollywood norm; instead of trying to hide it, the redhead flaunts what she's got in sexy designs by L'Wren Scott, Christian Siriano, and Dolce & Gabbana. See the actress's style evolution in our ever-expanding look book.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split