Today, Richard Armstrong, the Director of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and Foundation, announced Dior as the lead sponsor of the 2013 Guggenheim International Gala. The annual benefit, held at Frank Lloyd Wright's legendary spiral museum, will be held on November 6 and 7 and honor artists James Turrell and Christopher Wool. Fittingly, Dior's creative director, Raf Simons, has also been named an honorary co-chair. Individual tickets to the two-day event stuffed with art, glamour, and Dior start at $3,000, as announced this morning at a swanky breakfast. Start saving now.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?