At the This Is the End premiere held in Los Angeles yesterday, the Bling Ring actress strode onto the red carpet in an ensemble that Alexis Neiers would probably covet. She looked radiant in a black-and-white outfit that included a strapless Roland Mouret top, cuffed black trousers by Phillip Lim, and sky-high Salvatore Ferragamo heels. But what pulled her ensemble together was her new hair: a chic, voluminous, curled-in creation that appears to be a faux bob. The new do alone made Watson resemble these flappers — except for the fact that she has happy eyes.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split