As you have perhaps heard by now, Kanye West's baby sprang from Kim Kardashian's loins on Saturday. Born one day before Father's Day and three days before Kanye's Yeezus album release, the much-anticipated infant could go platinum by the end of the week. Here's what we know about 32-year-old Kim and 36-year-old Kanye's baby so far:
• Kimchee. Kaya. Kite. Kale. Kinetoplastid protozoa. (Just spitballing.)
• "She has dark hair. She looks just like Kim," reports E! News.
• No pictures yet, but lots of creepy artist renderings. Daniel Edwards, the artist who imagined Britney giving birth on a bearskin rug and Kim as a fertility goddess, recently cast Kimye's baby in bronze. Update: Kim's ex Reggie Bush "debuted" the baby he had with his "Kim lookalike" girlfriend yesterday. If Kim's baby "looks just like Kim," and Reggie's girlfriend "looks just like Kim," then maybe the babies look alike, too? Reggie's daughter's name is Briseis, so let's add "Kriseis" to the Kimye baby name list.
• "[Kim] started having contractions Friday night and went into full labor early Saturday AM," TMZ reports. "E! Online—home network of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians—reported Kim had a natural childbirth. But witnesses said that she was wheeled into a recovery room reserved for mothers who had given birth by Caesarean section," notes a suspicious New York Daily News.
• Last night's Keeping Up depicted Kim hospitalized with an appendicitis and stomach infection, mid-pregnancy. "It feels like I am in labor. Why is this happening to me? I hate it; I can never do this again," she said.
• Kanye was present at the birth and canceled his appearance at a release party for Yeezus. After spending time with her new grandchild at Cedars-Sinai hospital, Kris Jenner walked the red carpet for the Daytime Emmys last night. The baby, she said, is "beautiful" and doing fine.
• Report from the trenches: "It is pandemonium in here, but Kanye is celebrating his first Father's Day. This may finally make him not so angry all the time. He may soften up because he has always wanted a girl."BEGIN SLIDESHOW
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutModels at Margiela Looked Like Rainbow Brite Alien Angels
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.What Really Happens Backstage at the Shows
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.Gary Johnson Calls in Supernatural Powers for Election Help
Melissa Joan Hart is the new Connecticut chair for the Gary Johnson campaign.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
He ran up and kissed her ass.The FDA Is Finally Going to Update the Term ‘Healthy’
Currently, foods that are low in fat but high in sugar can use it, which, no.
Kellyanne Conway made a Freudian slip.Meet the Designer Who Launched a Hit Label From His Apartment
Talking to Atlein designer Antonin Tron about his unconventional debut.In The Girl on the Train, Emily Blunt Fights the Stigma Around Female Alcoholism
The adaptation of Paula Hawkins’s best-selling novel hits theaters on October 7.Miley Cyrus Says She Was the ‘Least-Paid’ Actor on Hannah Montana
She was just excited to be on a Disney show.The Frozen Flowers at Dries Van Noten Are Your New Wedding Inspiration
Paris Fashion Week’s most dramatic set so far.All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Bryan Boy and Hari Nef, Mickey Mouse, lots of red.5 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy, From a Coffee Grinder to an A.P.C. Jacket
Including a Lanvin iPhone case for the cost of brunch.World’s Unluckiest Man Gets Venomous Spider Bite on Penis — Again
This is unfortunate.Sorry, Athleisure, Music Is Now Kate Hudson’s Life
“I write music and it’s super depressing.”Suburban Women Are Trying to Like Donald Trump But He’s Not Making It Easy
“I can’t have my children grow up and look at him as someone to respect.”