Inside the crowded lobby of Alice Tully Hall, a conspiratorial mood filled the room before and after the CFDA Awards ceremony. Celebrities like Sir Matthew Crawley (who cares what his real name is) and Jessica Chastain, mingled casually with editors like Jay Fielding and Cindi Leive. Megamodels like Karlie Kloss rubbed shoulders with fashion-world fixtures like Bergdorf's Linda Fargo and bloggers like the Man Repeller. Fellow designers enthusiastically greeted one another. Bigwigs such as Mickey Drexler, Harvey Weinstein, and Anna Wintour held court as the Champagne put everybody at ease. Cut photographer Clint Spaulding was there to capture the annual fashion-industry event. Click on to see Linda Evangelista kissing Tim Blanks and Tim Blanks kissing his award, Greta Gerwig getting down, and more.
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time