With one of the most enviable bodies in the world, Gisele Bündchen has that annoying quality of looking just as good in jeans and a T-shirt as she does in couture. On the red carpet, the Brazilian model is known for figure-flattering, ab- or leg-baring looks from Givenchy, Versace, and Anthony Vaccarello; her day-to-day uniform consists of skinny jeans, a simple top, lightweight scarf, and a sleek leather jacket. Now a mother of two, Gisele seems to be scaling back her red carpet appearances, but when she does show up, Tom Brady's wife isn't afraid to throw on a daring gown and work it for the cameras, like she did for this year's Met Gala in a safety pin mini. See the supermodel's most memorable fashion moments, from her Victoria's Secret days to the present in our look book.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split