Being a fashion icon at 16 is impressive enough, but considering Hailee Steinfeld has been making sartorial magic happen for three solid years, the actress is definitely worth celebrating. With designers like Stella McCartney, Valentino, and Marc Jacobs lining up to dress her, it's not so difficult for the Academy Award nominee to dress well, but it's her ability to choose fashion-forward pieces while still looking age-appropriate that puts her above the rest. The defining style moment for the former face of Miu Miu may have been at the 2011 SAG Awards, when she walked the red carpet in vibrant spring 2011 Prada. Since then, she's proved to be a reliable source of fresh looks that don't skimp on fun. Take a look back at the star's best fashion moments in our Look Book.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?