Being a fashion icon at 16 is impressive enough, but considering Hailee Steinfeld has been making sartorial magic happen for three solid years, the actress is definitely worth celebrating. With designers like Stella McCartney, Valentino, and Marc Jacobs lining up to dress her, it's not so difficult for the Academy Award nominee to dress well, but it's her ability to choose fashion-forward pieces while still looking age-appropriate that puts her above the rest. The defining style moment for the former face of Miu Miu may have been at the 2011 SAG Awards, when she walked the red carpet in vibrant spring 2011 Prada. Since then, she's proved to be a reliable source of fresh looks that don't skimp on fun. Take a look back at the star's best fashion moments in our Look Book.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives