Heidi Klum and boyfriend Martin Kristen were spotted having the kind of argument that will induce familiar, groggy dread in anyone who ever — drunk and/or indignant — stormed out of a party, wagged a literal finger, or uttered the phrase, “You’re not my dad.” According to "Page Six", Klum and Kristen were out drinking at the Spotted Pig with a third man until, “after an hour of arguing, an upset Klum abruptly walked out of the restaurant alone and stumbled down the block trying unsuccessfully to hail a cab.” (And your heels are a little wobbly, and you can tell the guys at the deli are kind of laughing at you ... ) She later returned to the restaurant but “stubbornly refused to go inside and rejoin Martin at the table," instead standing "in the doorway looking upset.” (Smoking, which you shouldn't, and texting your friends, but it's late for people whose boyfriends aren't total assholes ... ) Kristen, who is Klum’s former bodyguard, eventually went outside to talk to her, leaving alone while Klum went back inside. (Which makes you feel kind of victorious, but also awful, which you explain to him in multiple, lengthy text messages after he leaves ... ) An anonymous friend of Klum's told the Post, “she’d had one drink too many, and they had an argument. All couples have disagreements, but most don’t get recognized when they have them.” Judging from happy paparazzi shots the next day, Klum and Kristen have recovered from the spat. But now we feel a sympathy hangover coming on.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb