The blog Fucked in Park Slope uncovered a gem from the soul-sucking depths of Pinterest. There you'll find a board titled My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter (that reads like the next big meme), culled by "Wife, mother, freelance writer, aspiring novelist, maker of incredible cookies, kitchen dancer...middle child" Tiffany Beveridge. Each pin follows the fashion adventures of a super-stylish girl (or girls) christened Quinoa, whose life as a child fashionista (Tavi tot?) involves hanging out with a BFF named Chevron, posing on speedboats, and going through phases that mother hopes she'll grow out of, including "a Helena Bonham Carter stage." Photos of super-styled little ones are paired with sage words of advice from Q ("If you're going to wear an oversized coat, wear oversized glasses to balance it out.") and anecdotes from her imaginary mom ("When I asked Quinoa what was on the horizon, she stared at it and said, 'Chambray.'"). For more laughs, scroll through the board. In one photo, en route to "breakfast at Tiffany's," Quinoa looks like a mini Audrey Hepburn. Paging Toddlers & Tiaras.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split