Jessica Chastain won't admit to being considered — alongside Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon, and Amanda Seyfried — for the forthcoming young Hillary Clinton biopic, Rodham. "They just say these are the people we're considering asking," Chastain told E!. "It doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean any of us have read the script, any of us have heard of the project." But she will admit to being a massive Hillary fangirl. "She was foxy in the '70s," she said. "Have you seen the pictures where she showed her little midriff? I saw a picture of her in shorts. I love Hillary!" Foxier than President Obama's prom date?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken