Yesterday, the leggy model turned her smoky-eye levels to full-force while attending the FEED USA + Target Launch held at Brooklyn Bridge Park. The collaborative collection, designed by Lauren Bush Lauren, will give proceeds of the sales to Feeding America, a domestic hunger-relief charity. Kloss wore a little (leather) red dress by Jason Wu, complete with a black mesh panel, that displayed all of her lengthy limbs, and pulled on intense black caged sandal-heels that helped her to tower over fellow attendees even more. She added a slim clutch to her look and happily flashed her teeth all night.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split