The latest news on Kate Moss's Playboy cover, which will supposedly come out for the magazine's 60th anniversary issue in January: the Post reports that the model has commissioned artist Chuck Close to do a painting based on the spread, which was supposedly shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Reps for the magazine wouldn't comment, so who knows, but involving Close would be an interesting way to gussy up a Playboy shoot into something more highbrow and art-y. What's more, Close has worked with Moss before — he took a series of arresting photographs of her entirely nude back in 2003, so this would be a ten year reunion of sorts. How sweet.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like