Yesterday, the actress-designer showed up at Coach's Summer Party on the Highline, in the company of fellow actresses Naomi Watts and Connie Britton, wearing one of the most appropriate summer party outfits (for college students): a glowing white drop-waist toga. Holmes's loose-fitting dress was designed by Chloé, and she looked casual and cool as she posed fiercely on the grassy turf, baring her arms (and shoulder) that subtly showed off a tan line. She tossed on tortoiseshell sunglasses, wore strappy Alaïa gladiator sandals, and painted her nails black for some contrast to all that summer glow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like