In a video by Vogue accompanying Katy Perry's July cover shoot, the singer unveils her bare face and beauty routine in roughly a minute and a half. Her most eye-opening confession surrounds her classic raven hair. "The whole reason why I dyed my hair black, actually, was because when I was 15, I chopped it all off, I had it bleached blonde like Madonna in Who's That Girl, but it didn't look right," she says. "So I bought a box of color and went black and have never gone back." Even more hypnotizing than her teen revelations are the zoom shots of Perry obsessively combing through her eyelashes what seems like thousands of times. Obviously, she claims that her eyes and brows are her favorite features.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?