Is this the celebrity world's most amazing timing ever? TMZ and US Weekly are reporting that Kim Kardashian had her baby girl this morning at LA's Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. While the birth was about five weeks earlier than expected, it coincided perfectly with Father's Day and, of course, the release of Yeezus. Kayne, who failed to attend an album listening party last night, may have been by his girlfriend's side for the big event, despite his rumored squeamishness. Kim, who spent Friday evening looking through old family photos, is said to be doing, "Great and amazing!" as is the blessed child. No word on the name or any other details, so enjoy what little mystery is left while you still can — we'll know everything there is to know about this kid soon.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times