During the last New York Fashion Week, the rapper from Harlem with a love for grillz, girls, chin-length braids, and baseball caps owned the scene. He flashed his trademark middle fingers (which temporarily made Terry Richardson's thumbs obsolete) at seven different shows, walked down the runway for Hood by Air, and even appeared in a spoof video for Alexander Wang. This Sunday, the fashion darling and hip-hop star will perform at Bonnaroo. Will his newfound dalliance with the fashion world be enough to make him wear a man skirt like Kanye? Or maybe even a long tunic or floral top. At the very least, we can expect to see a lot of middle fingers waving around. And bring some shades, or that winsome grin plated in silver and gold will blind you.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her