CBS's newest drama, Stephen King's Under the Dome, premiered to 13 million viewers on Monday night; at least 10 million of those must have been glued to young actor Alexander Koch. I love aliens as much as the next girl, but what really hooked me on the show is the twisted relationship between Koch's character, Junior, and his girlfriend Angie. Sure, Koch is all dopey, wide-eyed boy next door, who is about as fresh to Hollywood as they come — he landed the role after his first audition ever — but it's the sense that beneath that innocent, farm-raised brawn is the smolder of a deeply disturbed individual. If a toxic relationship had an ideal, Alex Koch, you are it.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?