If pallid, brooding, skinny men make your pulse race, we've found the man that will sweep you off your feet in this inclement weather. The Cut received the giant tome that is Marni's limited edition book titled Marni Uomo, featuring the men's autumn-winter 2013 collection and stuffed entirely with photos, portraits, up-close shots, and black-and-white photo-booth-like series of one pensive male model named Reece Sanders. To make him even more in tune with today, in some looks, his hair is plastered over his eyes, appearing almost like he's soaked from the rain. Other times, he's changing out of sweaters, showing off glimpses of his chest, and sometimes, Mr. Serious even cracks his game face and flashes some endearing smiles. Enjoy this male model and his stormy smolder.
Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid