When Rafael Nadal prowls onto a tennis court with his wavy locks held back by his special Nike bandanas, he transforms into a tennis beast. His enormous muscles are on display, and he snarls, roars, and never fails to surprise viewers with his face contortions. But before Rafa heads into Wimbledon and shines in all of his sweat-drenched tennis glory, we wanted to take a moment to focus on off-court Rafa — the softer side to the athlete who once modeled for Armani. How can your heart not melt? He also eats tennis-ball-shaped objects for dessert. Please note the suggestive caption.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve