The male model peering out from the centerfold pages of British Cosmo's July issue with a smolder to end all smolders (accentuated with a perfectly-trimmed goatee) is clothed in nothing but half a pair of jeans. The man who lent his face and sculpted body to represent Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess Raw Denim, Sean John, and more over his illustrious modeling career is no stranger to nearly-naked editorials and runway prowls. It turns out that the underlying purpose behind this shoot, however, was not only to gratuitously remind us all of his smooth, glistening planes of exposed ab, pec, tattooed bicep, and single left thigh, but to also raise awareness for male cancer on behalf of Cancer Research UK. Analyze the photo a little more closely here or take a blast to the past and have fun spotting a younger, still topless and goatee-sporting Ty in Britney Spears's music video. This man is 42. He must be a vampire.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season