In celebration of Day 1 at Wimbledon, Lady Mary showed up alongside Lady Edith to the Evian Live Young VIP suite wearing a casual, summery mauve-pink shirtdress contrasted with a white collar and large buttons. The actress paired the dress with a navy overcoat, chestnut ballet flats, and a canary purse. But while the dress's color was reminiscent of cotton candy and childhood, Dockery looked a bit older. Perhaps it's because her attempt to mix bold, vibrant colors with muddy, neutral colors felt off. Or maybe it's because Lady Mary's potential Downton Abbey lover-boy, Lord Gillingham, was also in attendance — and the rainbow of emotions she was feeling manifested itself onto her clothes.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split