Yesterday, the former Disney princess was snapped en route to SiriusXM Studios to promote her latest song, "We Can't Stop." While Cyrus has recently displayed a seemingly unquenchable thirst to parade around town in a combo of ab-baring crop tops, granny-panty hot pants, thigh-high boots, and a severe bleached coif, her trip to a radio show brought out a more relaxed side to her. She displayed a sleeker do, combing her hair down, and wore an intricate royal-blue outfit from Emilio Pucci's spring 2013 collection consisting of a tiger-embroidered bomber crop and a skirt. She polished off her look with white Céline heels. No undies, stiletto heels, or crimson lips in sight.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe