On the same day that we all finally got to see a trailer of Naomi Watts as Princess Diana (shoulder pads!), British auction house Reeman Dansie announced that they're selling a spectacular cornerstone of her wardrobe: an Escada necktie, printed with elephants, from 1994. According to the Telegraph, the tie is expected to fetch at least £3,000 (about $4,700) when it goes to auction on June 18. Let's hope the movie is chock-full of comparable neckwear, because otherwise that'd be a real missed opportunity.
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment