This week's party haul is stuffed with impeccably dressed models, photographers, designers, and scenesters embracing the inescapable summer heat with refreshing drinks, impromptu dance parties, and curious costumes — like one Phil Winser's cow suit complete with udders. Bill Cunningham showed up at the Central Park Conservancy's Taste of Summer with camera and smile in hand; Alexa Chung and the party-loving Derek Blasberg posed outdoors at Dree Hemingway's dinner for Henry Holland's resort collection; and Feifei Sun, Liu Wen, and Bonnie Chen partied at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Americans in China After-Party. Extravagant headpieces abounded at the Swedish Midsummer event, even crowning the head of Mickey Boardman. Click through the slides to see happy and famous faces basking in the sun before it gets too humid.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!