This week's party scene primarily swarmed into the Girard-Perregaux and the Cinema Society–hosted after-party for I'm So Excited, the J.Crew CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Dinner, and the World Chess Hall of Fame's "A Queen Within" exhibition preview. And while it was expected for fashion trifecta Anna Wintour, Jenna Lyons, and Steven Kolb to cheerily assemble for group photos, their presence also attracted the likes of Lynn Yaeger, Man Repeller, Prabal Gurung, and more. Derek Blasberg and Simon Doonan popped over to the "A Queen Within" preview; James Franco ended the night with his arms draped around two Playboy bunnies at his London exhibition; and Courtney Love looked relatively serene at the Surf Lodge x Max Snow show. Click through the slides for more photos of dining and wining models, actors, and designers, then blink twice and imagine you were there.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas