Further (alleged) evidence that women over 35 can get pregnant if they damn well please: Us Weekly reports that 41-year-old stylist-slash-designer Rachel Zoe is expecting her second child with husband Rodger Berman. Her first baby, Skyler, was born in March 2011, and has since become a major fixture in her reality show, The Rachel Zoe Project, as well as her backstage interviews at fashion week. Her rep hasn't confirmed anything, though, so don't start rolling out the Missoni baby blankets quite yet.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued