Wherever the Bling Ring cast travels, it now seems inevitable that a jewel heist will follow — or, in New York's case, occur just prior to the red-carpet premiere. Joining the back-to-back gem thefts that added an air of mystery-drama-crime to Cannes is another casual walkout burglary that occurred at the Tiffany & Co. shop on Fifth Avenue last Friday. The New York Daily News reports that police are on the lookout for "a well-dressed thief" who swiped two necklaces worth $100,000 off the store's counter after distracting the store clerk. Does this mean Coppola's film will trigger mass jewel hysteria upon national release? At the very least, expect to see the Tiffany & Co. flagship bulk up security with an army of personal guards.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split