On Saturday in Milan, one man — who isn't even a model — managed to upstage all the hunky dudes strutting their muscular bodies: The jubilant streaker at Dolce & Gabbana's spring 2014 menswear show. While this nude gent (endowed with, uh, graceful arms) was previously unidentifiable, Fashionista uncovered the mystery man's identity. He's apparently just known as "Miky the Streaker" and he's affiliated with a German soccer blog called Dandy Diary. He "wears a suit and tie" on most days, as he works in sales, is in his mid-twenties, and lives in Berlin. According to Fashionista's Q&A with a Dandy Diary writer Jakob Haupt, we learned the following:
1. Dandy Diary is "probably the most-sued fashion blog in the world." It's currently fielding thirteen complaints in sums that amount to roughly $650,000.
2. The streaker stunt was conceived around six months ago and carefully planned for three months.
3. The streaker got into the show using the name of a German fashion editor who the team correctly predicted would be on the guest list. Miky got in without showing an invitation or revealing an I.D. For the cameraman accompanying Miky, the team purchased a ticket from a random guest for around $260.
4. Miky's outfit of the day: KangaROOS running shoes, Tom Ford sunglasses, a blue trenchcoat by Weekday.
5. Below, enjoy the soccer-streaker mash-up from the glorious night, in which "Miky" sprints to freedom. (Note: He was released by security guards shortly after his exhilarating runway jog.)
Shop: Summer Accessory Picks
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.