For her new Vogue cooking video series (yes, irony noted), Elettra Wiedemann went to Grace Coddington's apartment to make potatoes gratin and beef wrapped in fat (yes, really — but it's a well-known fact that fashion people love to pretend to love food). "It's a dish that any Vogue person really shouldn't be making, because it's incredibly bad for you," Coddington explains, pouring a pint of cream over sliced potatoes. Major highlights: Coddington's very fluffy cat, Bart, who licks his chops as he watches, and Coddington doing a little shimmy to demonstrate how models were supposed to dance on runways in the sixties. "I really love what I do," she says, "or else I wouldn't still be here annoying Anna, you know." Oh, Grace.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb