Our friends at Bedford + Bowery recently zeroed in on the Williamsburg-based design duo behind the fashion line Eckhaus Latta. The two brains behind "the practice" are fine-arts-trained RISD grads Mike Eckhaus and Zoe Latta, who decided to dedicate part of their autumn/winter collection to the legendary Steve Jobs. They've created a limited-edition line of $200 "fan art" sweatshirts covered with images of the Apple founder from various stages of his life. Get absorbed in the process above, and watch as the team irons and peels multiple surprise portraits onto a white sweatshirt. (You can read more about Eckhaus Latta here.) And if those collagelike sweatshirts are calling your name (and you want to pay fashionable homage to the man who dreamed up your iPhone), act fast. There are only 35 of these being produced. But don't fret — the pair's other Steve Jobs pieces will be stocked at Maryam Nassir Zadeh and Opening Ceremony next month.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives