On her blog, A Kind Life, the avid vegan and mother of Bear Blu posted last week about her latest endeavor: Kind Mama Milk Share, a breast milk sharing program inspired by a conversation she had with one of her friends, who struggled to produce enough milk for her own child. Silverstone explains, "She tried reaching out in her community for donor milk, but it was almost impossible to figure out what kind of lifestyle choices the donors had made. And after all that hard work keeping herself vibrant and healthy, she felt she had a right to demand better for her baby." The actress continued her call to nursing moms out on the Internet: "I say we help support those mamas and babies who need a hand during one of the most important times in their lives. It's why I'm starting the Kind Mama Milk Share, a way for moms to connect with other moms in their area ... Think of all the babies we can help raise together!" The endeavor's since picked up some speed in Silverstone's comments section, and though the concept of sharing baby milk remains controversial, it will hopefully assist a few worried parents and infants in need. But don't taint the supply! They're looking for Kind Mamas, or more specifically, "beautiful souls who recognize the importance of food as health" (aka vegans only).
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split