Mourning the loss of Jessica Simpson’s Fashion Star? Don’t, because there is a much better replacement coming to mend our broken hearts. Starting in December, you can watch a six-part television series called The Fashion Fund, which follows the ten CFDA finalists as they compete for the $300,000, career-making mentorship and Anna Wintour’s permission to become wildly successful. Each episode, airing on Ovation (what is Ovation? How do we get it?) will include the type of footage we’ve been conditioned to expect from the fashion-insider reality-TV genre: "behind-the-scenes studio visits, a Vogue photo shoot, and catwalk shows,” reports British Vogue. Condé Nast will probably ensure this is a “classy,” “intelligent” glimpse into the industry, meaning no catfights, hair pulling, or breakdowns, but who cares? This is like the Real World: Anna Wintour Edition. Someone is bound to cry.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?