Yesterday in Paris, the Vogue Japan editor-at-large dressed up in an over-the-top yellow-green Altuzarraspring 2013 dress bedazzled with sparkling floral embellishments, gold foil, and Muppet-like fringe to both the Giorgio Armani Prive show and Lancome party. To finish the look, Dello Russo encased her legs in brown knee-high Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra sandals and strapped on gold bracelets to her forearms. In short, she looked like a super-tanned, alterna-version of the fairy Tinker Bell. Or like a mossy carpet worth a fortune.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split