For the Maine coast–based designer Sloan Russell, a stalwart of rosé-fueled picnics, finding the right outdoor wineglass was a Goldilocks-ian quest: Traditional glasses were too fragile, plastic versions too chintzy, and both were too bulky for her tote bag. So she created this stemless silicone glass ($20 for two at themonogramshops.com). The sleek shape and light-diffusing finish give it the look of a Riedel, while the supple material makes it sturdy, shatterproof, and packable enough to fit into a back pocket — should you fancy some pét-nat on the go.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve