Yesterday, those with a heart beating for surf culture, bright colors, eye-catching prints, and bathing suits under cut-offs sidled over to Miss Lily's, where Bantu Surf set up a pop-up shop brimming with complimentary drinks and, of course, swimwear. The Cut's Bek Andersen was on the scene to snap the crowd of New Yorkers channeling their best surf looks. Click through the slides for a refreshing dose of coral and turquoise, a beach-blonde mane, a dress sporting palm trees, and even a tie-dyed swimsuit. Keep a lookout for model Alek Wek, and then get yourself to the nearest beach.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza