Black and tortoiseshell frames may dominate the usual sunglass-wearing set, but colorful frames feel hot for the season. One look at the recent street-style scenes in Paris and Milan and you'll see a preference for vibrant shades in a spectrum of punchy colors. It's arguably the easiest way to instantly add some color or change your look, as colorful sunglasses allow for extra fun while still maintaining a hint of mystery behind the lenses. Opt for Tom Ford's violet specs for a sophisticated option or Super's red jazzed-up wire rims. In retro styles like cat eye or little round nineties frames, the choices seem endless. Click ahead for twenty of our favorite pairs to liven up the rest of the summer.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like