Waterproof mascara exists, of course, but most women still prefer the regular, non-waterproof stuff, as it's less of a struggle to remove. But what about those days — heat waves, thunderstorms, trips to the water park — that call for streak prevention? BareMineral's Locked & Coated is a clear topcoat that you apply over mascara so it doesn't budge. The mineral-rich formula won't dry out your lashes or make them look clumpy or feel heavier. Keep it in your bag at all times: You never know when a summer rainstorm is going to pass through, or when you'll come across The Notebook on TV.
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?