We've noticed that Jay-Z has been wearing the same crisp, short-sleeved white button-up a lot lately: while filming the video for “Picasso Baby,” at a performance during the Yahoo! Wireless Festival, and again last night at Beyoncé’s concert in Houston. That's three times in a week. Given that he loves Tom Ford, it's refreshing to see the wealthy rapper in an affordable wardrobe staple. Plus the simple white cotton of Theory’s "Feynold S. Wealth" shirt, provides the perfect non-distracting backdrop for Jay's enormous gold chains. Lest you think he’s actually wearing the same white shirt for a week straight in the summer, we’re willing to wager that Jay has a fresh Feynold S. Wealth shirt for every day of the week. Maybe he's adopting Yeezy's "minimalist in a rapper's body" uniform.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives