Dior finally showed some diversity on their runway this season, skin color-wise, but physically their models were as skinny as ever. In fact, the sample sizes were so small that even Jourdan Dunn, who is by no means a chesty girl, couldn't fit her breasts into them. On Sunday she tweeted, "Ahahahahahaha I just for cancelled from Dior because of my boobs! I❤ fashion #Couture." She added, "I'm normally told I'm cancelled because I'm 'coloured' so being cancelled because off my boobs is a minor : ) [sic]." Progress: Runway models are now allowed to be black, as long as they don't have any bust to speak of.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives