Last week, Carphone Warehouse announced their collaboration with Kate Moss on a line of cellular-phone accessories, and without a moment to spare: The model unveiled her first collection at the Ivy in London today, swanning about in a half-unzipped dress that consistently looked like it was juuust about to fall off. (In case you actually care what her "designs" look like, she had one made out of mock crocodile leather to look like her favorite Dunhill lighter.) Meanwhile, she talked a big game for collection No. 2, which she's already working on. "The next one's going to have all these chains with charms on that you can attach to your phone," she told the Telegraph. How adorable? But more important, what does this mean for the future of her pink-bunny-eared iPhone cover?
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000