For her newest designer collaboration, Kate Moss, who has already added her signature to collections from Rimmel, Longchamp and Topshop, graduated from just receiving prank calls on her smartphone to designing accessories for them. Today, the UK's high-street phone store, Carphone Warehouse, announced the Kate Moss Accessories Collection, a line of signature covers for phones and tablets for the "fashion conscious" tech user. "My phone's as much a part of my look as my bag or my shoes, and yet there's so little choice out there," said Moss, who plans to design two collections a year. The first will be available in stores and online later this summer. And this isn't even her most unexpected collaboration. Remember the $58 Kate Moss-designed sushi box?
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!