Kerry Washington is having a really fantastic year. She landed her first major magazine cover with Elle's June issue, got secret-married, and today, earned an Emmy nomination for Lead Actress in a Drama Series, making her the first black actress since 1995 to do so, Jezebel points out. Well deserved! As ball-busting crisis manager Olivia Pope on Shonda Rhimes's nighttime soap, Scandal, Washington somehow makes both a pantsuit-centric wardrobe and a steamy extramarital affair with the POTUS ultra-appealing. Congratulations, Kerry! We can't wait to see what she wears on the red carpet.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season