Earlier today, The Huffington Post posted the results of a poll that asked 2,103 men what they considered to be the "least attractive shoe trend." The wedge shoe, with a 71 top disapproval rate, ranked highest. It's followed by Uggs (67 percent), Crocs (63 percent), platforms, flip flops, and other foot-protectors that live on with no shame in this list. But to add an extra level of complication, sneakers took the final spot on the list, with a quarter of men considering them unattractive. So, uh, question: In which category did the sneaker wedges fall?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken