Yesterday at the FINA World Championships in Barcelona, France's freestyle relay team — Yannick Agnel, Florent Manaudou, and Fabien Gilot — showed how all swimmers should celebrate: with their torsos exposed, arms thrust into the air in perfect V-shapes, and what we can only imagine to be one long, bellowing roar (that they could have harmonized). Zoom in to further explore their shared moment of pure jubilation. And if you look carefully, Florent Manaudou even has a tiny black star tattooed on his right wrist.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season