Rounding out the unofficial month of celebrated pregnant (and post-pregnant) women: Penélope Cruz, who gave birth to a daughter on the same day as Kate Middleton, cast her "heavily pregnant" sister Monica in a new film for lingerie brand Agent Provocateur, WWD reports. The video also stars the decidedly not-pregnant model Irina Shayk, just to cover all the bases. It won't come out until tomorrow, but look for Monica in "a baby-doll ensemble and heels," which sounds similar to Julia Restoin Roitfeld's pregnant i-D cover. So, when will we get a lingerie campaign starring a woman with her post-baby belly — no, not the kind that looks like this — still intact in its soft, normal glory?
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel