Last night, the Novak Djokovic Foundation held a tennis-themed benefit gala in London while everyone was still in town post-Wimbledon. While the evening was full of celebrity hijinks — Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson attempted to play tennis in their evening gowns, and Jeremy Piven opened his mouth — it was Naomi Campbell who stole the show, as usual. Here she is, arm in arm with a handsome mystery man, identified simply as "guest" by Getty. Of course, it was only a matter of time before some young buck wooed her, and with pictures of her Russian billionaire ex making out with her former protégé floating around the Internet, she's overdue for a sexy rebound (or at least some hot arm candy). Click ahead for more pictures of guests like Ronnie Wood and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her