Jurlique's rosewater Balancing Mist is consistently one of the Australian skin-care company's best sellers. Not only does it make the skin feel hydrated and fresh, its soothing spritz leaves behind a delicate rose scent — though fleeting. To rectify that, the brand is introducing their first, 100 percent natural roll-on perfume oil, called Essence of Rose. While the extraction is made from a mega load of Moroccan, Turkish, and Gallic rose petals (10,000 to be exact), the scent is unobtrusive and calming. It's simply the best way to prolong the lingering, sweet smell of Jurlique's rosewater, plus it fits conveniently in your purse.
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage